Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2014-03-11

Jeff Buckley - “Last Goodbye”

中譯 by Bone
This is our last goodbye
這是我們最終的告別
I hate to feel the love between us die.
我也不樂見我倆的愛逝去
But it's over
但一切都結束了
Just hear this and then I'll go:
聽我說完這些 我就消失
You gave me more to live for,
你給了我生存的意義
More than you'll ever know.
你給我的 遠多過你所知

Well, this is our last embrace,
這是我們最後的擁抱
Must I dream and always see your face?
我非得入夢才能再見到你嗎
Why can't we overcome this wall?
為何我們不能克服這個障礙
Baby, maybe it's just because I didn't know you at all.
寶貝 也許那是因為我從不認識真正的你

Kiss me, please kiss me,
吻我 請你親吻我
But kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation.
請給我無慾一吻 寶貝 那並非安慰
Oh, you know it makes me so angry 'cause I know that in time
我氣自己 因為我知道繼續這樣下去
I'll only make you cry, this is our last goodbye.
我遲早也只會讓你哭泣 這是我們最終的告別

Did you say, "No, this can't happen to me"?
你是否心想 "你不能這樣對我"
And did you rush to the phone to call?
你是否急著索命連環叩
Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind saying,
你心中是否有個不懷好意的聲音說著
"Maybe, you didn't know him at all,
也許 你從不認識真正的他
you didn't know him at all,
你從未認識真正的他
oh, you didn't know"?
你並不識他

Well, the bells out in the church tower chime,
教堂鐘塔迴響
Burning clues into this heart of mine.
將線索烙進我心坎
Thinking so hard on her soft eyes, and the memories
拼命回想 在她柔和的眼波背後
Offer signs that it's over, it's over
回憶提供了太多跡象 訴說著 一切都結束了