Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2014-03-11

The Book of Mormon - “I Believe”

"I Believe" from the Book of Mormon
中譯 by Bone
Ever since I was a child I tried to be the best
從小我就事事全力以赴
So what happened?
然而結果呢?
My family and friends all said I was blessed
家人朋友都說我天賦異稟
So what happened?
可是結果呢?
It was supposed to be all so exciting to be teaching of Christ 'cross the sea
能到海外傳播耶穌福音 本應興奮不已
But, I allowed my faith to be shaken.
但我卻讓自己的信念動搖
Oh what's the matter with me?
我這是怎麼搞的?

I've always longed to help the needy,
我一直嚮往幫助他人
To do the things I never dared,
踏出框框做新嘗試
This was the time for me to step up
此時正是表現的最佳機會
So then why was I so scared?
可為何我卻感到膽怯?

A warlord who shoots people in the face.
一個朝著人臉開槍的暴力軍閥
What's so scary about that?
那有什麼好怕的?
I must trust that my Lord is mightier
我必須堅信上帝更是全能
And always has my back.
而且永遠挺我到底
Now I must be completely devout
現在我必須徹底虔誠
I can't have even one shred of doubt...
不能有一絲懷疑

I Believe; that the Lord, God, created the universe
我堅信 上帝創造了宇宙
I Believe; that He sent His only Son to die for my sins
我堅信 他獻出獨子為我的罪而殉死
And I Believe; that ancient Jews built boats and sailed to America
而我堅信 古代猶太人造船航向美國
I am a Mormon
我是個摩門教徒
And a Mormon just believes
而摩門教徒就是堅信

You cannot just believe part way,
你不能只信一半
You have to believe in it all.
而必須全盤接受
My problem is doubting the Lord's will
我的問題就在於質疑天意
Instead of standing tall
而非頂天昂首

I can't allow myself to have any doubt
我不能有一絲質疑
It's time to set my worries free
我該忘掉一切憂慮
Time to show the world what Elder Price is about!
現在是該讓世界瞧瞧普萊斯長老的本色
And share the power inside of me...
並分享我體內的潛力

I Believe; that God has a plan for all of us
我堅信 上帝對每個人都有安排
I Believe; that plan involves me getting my own planet
我堅信 上帝對我的安排包括給我一顆星球
And I Believe; that the current President of The Church,
Thomas Monson, speaks directly to God
而我堅信 現任教會之首湯馬士蒙森能夠直接和上帝對話
I am A Mormon
我是個摩門教徒
And dang it! a Mormon just believes!
討厭 摩門教徒就是堅信不疑

I know that I must go and do
我知道我該怎麼做
The things my God commands
遵照上帝的指示
I realize now why He sent me here
我終於了解他為何派我至此

You ask the Lord in faith
只要誠心問天
He will always answer you
他必將回答你
Just believe in Him
只要堅信他
And have no fear!
並且心無懼!

I Believe; that Satan has a hold of you
我堅信 撒旦控制了你
I Believe; that the Lord, God, has sent me here
我堅信 上帝因而派我至此
And I Believe; that in 1978 God changed his mind about black people!
而我堅信 在1978年上帝改變了對黑人的看法
You can be a Mormon
你也能成為一位摩門教徒
A Mormon who just believes!
一位堅信不疑的摩門教徒

And now I can feel the excitement
現在我感到興奮
This is the moment I was born to do
此刻正是我存在的意義
And I feel so incredible
而我感到無與倫比
To be sharing my faith with you
且讓我與你分享我的信仰

The Scriptures say that if you ask in faith,
詩經指示 若有疑惑
If you ask God Himself he'll know.
上帝必然知曉
But you must ask Him without any doubt
但你必須誠心發問
And let your spirit grow...
並讓心靈茁壯

I Believe; that God lives on a planet called Kolob
我堅信 上帝住在一顆叫Kolob的星球
I Believe; that Jesus has his own planet as well
我堅信 耶穌自己也有一顆行星
And I Believe; that the Garden of Eden was in Jackson County, Missouri
而我堅信 伊甸園位於密蘇里州的傑克森郡
If you believe, the Lord will reveal it.
只要你相信 上帝就會顯靈
And you'll know it's all true. You'll just feel it.
這些都是真的 你會感覺到
You'll be a Mormon
你也能成為一位摩門教徒
And, by gosh!
我對天發誓
A Mormon just believes!
而摩門教徒就是堅信不疑!
Oh, I believe.
喔 我相信
I believe.
我堅信不疑


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Obsession is a solo practice~ Be a polite trespasser