Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2021-03-09

2020 Day by Day


Music: KT Tunstall - "Universe & U"

Usually I'll post the summation video of Sylwia-san's previous year on her birthday, but this year: 1. I'm a bit busy, unable to finish the edit in time 2. her unexplained absence makes me so upset, it's painful to finish it, but the first quarter of this year is almost over, let me just do this, no matter what.

中譯by Bone

A fire burns
焰火燃
Water comes
露水降
You cool me down
你總使我心安
When I'm cold inside
每當我心裡發寒
You are warm and bright
你便帶來熱與光
You know you are so good for me, yeah
你知道的 你對我益處無窮

With your child's eyes
藉由孩童般的雙眼
You are more than you seem
你的存在超越表象
You see into space
你窺進宇宙
I see in your face
我能從你的表情查覺
The places you've been
你的所到之處
The things you have learned
所學過的事物
They sit with you so beautifully
他們都與你美麗的共存著

*You know there's no need to hide away
你知道 沒有必要躲藏的
You know I tell the truth
我只會據實以告
We are just the same
我們都相同
I can feel everything you do
我能感受你的全部所為
Hear everything you say
聽見你表達的一切
Even when you're miles away
即使當你遠在天邊
'Cause I am me, the universe and you
因為吾即宇宙 與你

And just like stars burning bright
正如恆星炙燃光明
Making holes in the night
將夜空燒出亮孔
We are building bridges
我們以意念築橋

*Repeat

I'm the universe and you
吾即宇宙 與你

When you're on your own
當你孤身一人
I'll send you a sign
我會向你發出徵兆
Just so you know
好讓你知曉
I am me, the universe and you
吾即宇宙 與你
The universe and you
宇宙 與你
The universe and you
宇宙 與你

I am the universe and you
吾即宇宙 與你

Just realize I missed 11/27, s*%t

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Obsession is a solo practice~ Be a polite trespasser