Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2012-12-18

Obsessed

I'm a chart freak with slight OCD tendency.
Slave to my pets & my obsessions.


I like Miss Kato Sylwia, to be precise, I'm obsessed.
I respect her professionally, and adore her tremendously as a very interesting and beautiful human being.
I do not see her in any disgusting sexual manner, the maximum of my delusion is to befriend her, that's all. and because I like her, so I will not spread anything indecent or irresponsible about her, there's a vast amount of idiotic perverts out there does that already.   ~2013/11/22

我真正投入、迷過的歷程:

國高中時的Suede, Angelina Jolie高中時的CoccoBecky(短期)
Misty Mundae/Erin Brown(差點忘了)鳥居美雪珍獸獵人ImotoSylwia
Cocco
鳥居みゆき/Torii Miyuki
イモトアヤコ/Imoto Ayako
這樣回顧一想, 我的西方審美觀似乎有種脈絡可循
Angelina Jolie
Aimee Mann
Emily Deschanel
Maria Sharapova
Misty Mundae (Erin Brown)
ベッキー/Becky
加藤シルビア/Sylwia Kato
不知為何我一直喜歡面相有點銳利, 看起來有點兇的人?
fetishsharp (eagle) eyes, strong jawline, aquiline nose, thin lips, characteristic chin
段差鷹勾鼻: 不能光是鼻子長, 鼻尖下垂, 而是一定要有段差, 從正面看來有一小段平面的超立體鼻
Vsource 1-WinC 2-nj 3-Jfriend 4-ytweb 5-news系動画まとめ 
Graph s1-ponmorisuke 2-cap2012 (fu) 3-キャプアナ/capann (fu) 4-Jfriend