Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2012-12-18

L letters BU

Facebook
*2013-04-01 Go! シルビア Go!


*2013-09-30 Good Job everyone! Honestly enjoy the show very much(especially the new first hour), like the new arrangement, it's quite smooth & tight, doesn't feel like 3hr at all. Overall very informative & fun, really like the lighthearted vibe, and please keep the Polish comment sticker part, it's so funny and we can also learn something! Bardzo ciekawy


*2013-10-04 Yesterday's show was so good, really enjoyed it. and I always like the Friday's edition, the lineup looks "ciekawy", looking forward to 13:50 15:50

*2013-11-14-HM blog

Saw Anabatsu yesterday, I think your performance is the best! very Takarazuka!
You really working hard in every way, and so funny in Ookubo's show, nowadays you became one of my favorite announcer, good luck with the ガンプラ
頑張って! 応援します!

Your reading are getting noticeably smoother, I always like your tone & tempo, very stable & comfortable.
Still a little flustered with flip boards & electric screen.
(remember southern all-star fiasco? yes I don't mind the minor missteps, contrary I find all unexpected situations kinda cute, but still I'm not blind or that forgetful though.)
Practice makes perfect, you'll get used to it in time.
Own the show, make it yours. Eventually.

2008-4月 入社
2010-0203 節分撒豆@赤坂不動尊
2010-0322 維新傳心@赤坂
2010-0412 (赤坂一日署長-前田)
2010-4月 開始在一橋大學修碩士 2012-3月畢業
2010-9月~2013-3月 @Asazuba
2010-0925 (赤坂一日署長-中村静香)
2011-0406 募金@Sakas
2011秋 Friday
2011-1201 東入間一日署長
2012-7月~2013-3月 @Anabatsu
2012-1208 東入間一日署長
2013-4月 @Nst
2014-0405 赤坂一日署長

2014-9月底 Flash
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLOG



*2016-6-18-FB
Today the Judo ロケ brings me tremendous joy, you have no idea, LMAO. (y)
this will be my treasure <3, I'll watch it when ever I feel upset, 
thank you, I hope you didn't suffer too much during the practice, 
and I hope the lady has been accidentally kicked in the head is OK too. XD
You had a exhausting week with many physical labor,
hope you can have a relaxing weekend, see you next week Sylwia-san ;) <3

*2016-7-18-FB
Sorry to bother you again, not sure if you're still using this account,
and don't know if you will be able to see this in time.
and if you're not Sylwia-san, sorry and please just ignore the following.
When I heard the news you're going to cover Rio Olympics in 夢★夢engine, 
I can't help but feel very worried for you. (I know it's 余計なお世話)
Normally Olympics and oversea coverage is great opportunity and experience, 
but you know the situation in Brazil is pretty bad.
If it's decided, I hope nothing but the best wishes to you,
be very prepared, all sorts of tetanus shots, stomach pill, mosquito repellent, 
try not to wear earring or necklace in the street, 
try to stay with the group, or stay within Olympic Village
I heard Furuya-san and Yumiko-san are going too, look out for each other.
I'll be looking forward to sum up your coverage in Brazil too!
(even though it's still early) have a safe journey and come back soon!