Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2017-03-31

3/31 シルビアNスタ卒業

G-Suma/無外景  Fri  9/10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

***
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for the good ending and closure.
Even though I know this day will come, and I've been trying to prepare myself for awhile, but when actually watching it unfold still filled me with complex emotions. 
Best regard for the power-up new crew, but for now allow me to sulk and wallow in the tremendous sadness of farewell of current team. (I especially love the light comment and banter after each segment)
Thank you Sylwia-san for wearing the beautiful blue dress, you're radiant and fabulous. Thank you for 4 years of outstanding hard work, it may seem creepy but you've been giving me something to looking forward to each day, I will patiently waiting for your glorious return.
#加藤シルビア #大好き #AllAboutSylwia #Nスタ 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Obsession is a solo practice~ Be a polite trespasser