Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2016-06-19

My ultimate happy distractions

Make me laugh & cheer me up all the time!

Picky Baby Tries Avocado For First Time Eve


Myself - Harmonizator #Publio Delgado


Conan Visits Irish American Heritage Center - "Tayto~" 1:30

Lip Sync Battle with Emma Stone - "All I Do Is Win" 5:38
https://www.youtube.com/embed/bLBSoC_2IY8

Sarah Silverman's "Under Oath" (Fake) Movie Trailer - Mexican Medal of Military Merit ~LMAO


Mel say "Moist"@GBBO 2016


碧昂絲駕到 #碧昂絲總是合拍 #真心白木成柏慎


イモト- 愛情


"Molly you in danger girl" 1:33


The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - "Jazz hand" 3:22 / "Jaming" 4:23


The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - "Goose stepping" 6:35


The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - "Tiff freestyle dancing" Boo Boo Jeffries

Daily Show - "U Name It"
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ddtbPZPPUxY

Daily Show - "Goldshower"


"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo" (from Cinderella)


Stranger Things 2 - "Best of Erica Sinclair"


"Filmography 2010" by Gen Ip

SNL "A Thanksgiving Miracle"

Diner Lobster


Bodega Man


Cardi B Pepsi commercial "Okurrr"



"I'm Not Going to Be Ignored"


A Black Lady Sketch Show: Dance Biter

(Khia - My Neck, My Back) 這首歌超洗腦但超髒的 搭配Yanis Marshall的編舞


A Black Lady Sketch Show: Cool Handshake Teacher Needs A Win

(Andy Powell - Better Off On My Own)


A Black Lady Sketch Show: Get the Belt


A Black Lady Sketch Show: Courtroom Kiki