Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2021-06-28

Stunningly Blue ~Throwback

Happy birthday baby girl no.2~❤
 
Music: “You've Got a Friend” (Live from Welcome To My Living Room) - Carole King


Originally the theme was gonna be "I feel the earth move when you’re in that striking Blue".
For personal quirk, I like to see her in blue-ish dress. Of course she looks great in every color. 
But as I was making it, I found that the beautiful melancholic warmth and tone of  "You've Got a Friend" is much more fitting for me emotionally right now.
(Unintentionally, it's also the evolution of her hair style.)

"Sylwia"
As caster in studio, she is radiant like a goddess statuette.
As field reporter, she is swiftly professional with compassion.
At variety show, she is geniusly quick and fun.
As career woman, she dedicatedly handle every task at hand accordingly.
Academically curious and passionate in radio,
most of all, in person, she is kind and real.
As mother and wife, I guess she's quite awesome as well.
A loyal friend, a good daughter, fun sister, I presume.
I think even her imperfection (if any, and whatever it is), is perfect.

Sorry if it seems like an epitaph,
I'm just trying to spill my guts.
I guess, emotionally, I'm a wreck in mourn.
Joy gushes, whenever I saw you,
washes away all my worries.

I think the world is blind, 
fail to see something so bright.

I miss you.

source: tbs_annogram
加藤シルビアです!
6月24日に第三子となる次女を出産しました!
3800グラム超えで、兄姉より1キロほど大きいビッグベイビーでした。
母子共に健康です!
コロナ禍の中、無事に産まれてくれたことに、とにかく感謝です。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Obsession is a solo practice~ Be a polite trespasser