Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2015-11-08

Lianne La Havas - “Unstoppable”


One of the most sexy music video I ever seen
she make the Aladdin pants and overall look chic, love her lion-fro
中譯 by Bone
I'll wait a little longer
我會稍事等候
While we are getting stronger
待我倆關係茁壯
I know it's taking the time to heal
我知道我們都需要時間療傷
We'll be unstoppable
我們將無法被阻擋
Don't know what I did it for
不知我為何會做那種傻事
I needed to know that it was always real
我需要確認這一切永遠是真實的

*Our head's held high when we walk down the line, honey
我們昂首闊步邁向終點 親愛的
Arm-in-arm through the clear night sky
手牽手跨越清澄夜空
Let's be at peace, we'll fly
讓我倆平和的翱翔
Our hearts collide
我們的心碰撞
Can't escape the magnetic side
無法逃避磁力相吸

**I was like a satellite spinning away
我就像座旋出軌道的衛星
Almost lost forever and leaving no trace
幾乎不留痕跡的永遠迷失
Floating through the darkest reaches of space
飄過宇宙最黑暗的空間
To another galaxy
前往另一個星系
Our polarity shifted around
我們的極性到處移轉
There is nothing else left holding us down
再也沒有什麼能夠阻礙我們
But it's just gravitational
這只是萬有引力
We are unstoppable
我們的愛無法擋
I just can't escape the pull
我無法逃避被你吸引
We are unstoppable
我們的愛無法擋
It's just gravitational
這只是萬有引力
We are unstoppable
我們的愛無法擋

*Repeat
**Repeat

The stars will guide the way
星星將為我們指引方向
In the dead of space
在死寂的宇宙中
You will be my one and only
你將是我的唯一