Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2021-10-15

Cynthia Erivo - “The Good”

(Live on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert) 

Reminisce the good to help yourself heal, I love this beautifully positive and healthy joyful break up song, from one of the best vocalists of our time.

中譯byBone
Gone is the way we used to smile my dear
我們曾有的笑容 已一去不復返了,親愛的
Hope doesn't spring from anywhere
希望 不會自任何地方萌發
Watching the world forget to breathe
看 整個世界 也忘了呼吸
Wish we could stop and feel the breeze
希望 我們還能停下 感受微風

But I know there's no point in waiting for what I can't see
但我知道,等待看不見的東西,是毫無意義的

*Holding my chest as all my tears fall out
抱住胸口,當我的淚珠落下
My mind's in a spin as all the pain pours down
我思緒亂轉,當痛苦傾瀉
What can I do to make these days go by?
我該怎麼做,才能撐過這些日子?
I haven't the strength to make the rainfall die
我沒有氣力,使淚雨停下

**Just wanna remember the good
Good, good, good, good
只想記住我們之間的 美好時光
Wanna remember the good
Good, good, good, good
我想記住我們之間 一切的美好
What can I do to make these days go by?
我該怎麼做 才能撐過這每一天
When darkness surrounds me but I see the light
當黑暗環繞,但我看見了曙光
Just wanna remember the good (yeah)
只想記住我們的美好

Gone are the lies we used to tell ourselves
曾經自欺的謊言,已一去不復返
There's only so long, we can live a fairy tale
我們活在童話裡的日子,稍縱即逝
Innocent children stolen youth, eh-eh
如天真孩童偷走的青春
It's all fun and games until you lose
遊戲看似有趣,直到你全盤皆輸

But I know there's no growing up if you can't face the truth
但我知道,若不能面對真相,就無法成長

*Repeat
**Repeat


“Masterpiece (Mona Lisa)” - Jazmine Sullivan cover
7:44 “I’m Here” from “The Color Purple”


Ch. 1 Vs. 1
"Ch. 1 Vs. 1"

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Obsession is a solo practice~ Be a polite trespasser