Narration Playlist: news23 月・火、Nスタ 木・金 (4:05 News Dig - 4:42きょうのイチメン)

2019-11-22

Overwhelming ADV '19

(Long overdue) Overwhelming ADV 2019!

[A block of attempted self-contained emotions]

I'm stuffed with, (accumulation of long-overdue) feelings, 
so overwhelming, I can't quite figure it out,
I feel like exploding, or cry, or about to shout.
But I'm gonna keep my mouth shut, and keep myself stuffed, 
Cuz every ounce of the feelings that you grant, 
is so precious and dear to me.
The seeping tears, are the excess joy that leaked.
When I close my eyes, the memories assaults, 
your beauty smashes my heart, and it melts,
Thank you for the patience and kindness, that's all I need.
I'll be back to wag my tail again, if you let me.
The moment you saw me, 
you throw a glorious smile that killed me.
I could linger at that glimpse forever,
savor the unexpected ecstasy, repeatedly.
But greed is the key to humanity,
Aren't we all pining for something more?
It's about time, withdrawal is start showing,
I need my annual (unfortunately yet blissfully turns into biennial) recharge, my fix.
Seeking the possibility to collect another precious moment, 
that help me get through another year.
2020/Sept

Yet now, life is kinda push me towards the edge,
I feel vulnerable and depressed against the malicious of humanity, 
the horror of 2020.
Help, S, I need a little feed back, please, 
just a little word is enough,
to help me hang on and get through this.
but I'll understand, if you can't.
at least I need to try.
#AllAboutSylwia #シルビマニア

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Obsession is a solo practice~ Be a polite trespasser