Fantastic Breasts and Where To Find Them 神奇胸部與她們的產地
Ask me what kind of porn I’m into,
問問看我喜歡那種A片
and I will take you on a magical journey to
我將引導你體驗一場神奇的旅程
fanfiction.com/harrypotter/nc17—
前往哈利波特同人情色網站
中譯 by Bone
問問看我喜歡那種A片
and I will take you on a magical journey to
我將引導你體驗一場神奇的旅程
fanfiction.com/harrypotter/nc17—
前往哈利波特同人情色網站
What turns me on
能夠挑逗我的
is Ginny Weasley in the Restricted Section with her skirt hiked up,
是金妮衛斯理在禁書區掀起她的裙子
Sirius Black in a secret passageway
天狼星布萊克在秘密通道
solemnly swearing he is up to no good,
鄭重發誓 他不懷好意
and Draco Malfoy
而跩哥馬份
in the Room of Requirement
則在萬應室
Slytherin in to my Chamber of Secrets,
史萊哲林式滑進我的"密室"
能夠挑逗我的
is Ginny Weasley in the Restricted Section with her skirt hiked up,
是金妮衛斯理在禁書區掀起她的裙子
Sirius Black in a secret passageway
天狼星布萊克在秘密通道
solemnly swearing he is up to no good,
鄭重發誓 他不懷好意
and Draco Malfoy
而跩哥馬份
in the Room of Requirement
則在萬應室
Slytherin in to my Chamber of Secrets,
史萊哲林式滑進我的"密室"
I am an unapologetic consumer of
我 臉不紅氣不喘的熱愛
all things Potterotica,
一切哈利波特的情色同人文
and the sexiest part
而最性感的部分
is not the way Cho Chang rides that broomstick,
並非張秋夾住掃帚的方式
or the sound of Myrtle moaning,
或是梅朵呻吟的聲音
the sexiest part
最性感的部分
is knowing they are part of a bigger story,
是知道他們屬於宏大故事的一部分
that they exist beyond eight minutes in “Titty Titty Gang Bang,”
他們的存在遠超於8分鐘的群交A片
that their kegels
他們性器的骨盆底肌收縮
are not the strongest thing about them,
並非他們最有力的部分
and still,
但依舊
I am told that my porn is unrealistic.
人家批評我的色情"不切實際"
Not quite as erotic
不夠香豔
as flashing ads that say “JUST TURNED 18!”
相較於閃爍著"剛滿18歲"的霓虹廣告
so you can fantasize about fucking
讓你幻想著可以隨便幹
the youngest girl you won’t go to jail for;
幼齒妹妹 也不會被抓去關
I’m told that my porn isn’t quite as lifelike
他們說我的色情不夠真實
as a room full of lesbians begging for cock,
相較於一屋子渴求雞巴的女同志
told that this
他們說
is what is supposed to turn me on,
我應該被這樣的東西挑逗
Don’t you give me raw meat
別塞給我生肉
and tell me it is nourishment,
然後自稱營養
I know a slaughterhouse when I see one.
當我目擊 自能明辨屠宰場
It looks like 24/7 live streaming
那就像 24小時 直播
reminding me
不斷提醒我
that men are going to fuck me
whether I like it or not,
無論我的意願如何 男人都會來幹我
that there is one use for my mouth
我的嘴只有一個作用
and it is not speaking,
並不是用來說話
that a man is his most powerful
when he’s got a woman by the hair;
而當男人扯著女人的頭髮時 他會感到充滿力量
The first time a man I loved
當我愛的男人
held me by the wrists and called me a whore,
首次抓住我的手腕 叫我妓女
I did not think, “RUN.”
我的第一個想法 竟然不是"快逃"
I thought, “This is just like the movies,”
而是"這就跟電影演得一樣"
I know a slaughterhouse when I see one.
當我目擊 自能明辨屠宰場
It looks like websites and seminars
teaching you how to fuck more bitches;
那就像教你如何幹遍天下無敵手的網站和研討會
Looks like 15-year-old boys
bullied for being virgins;
就像因為是處男而被欺負的15歲少年
It looks like the man who did not flinch
就像無動於衷死纏爛打的男人
when I said “Stop,”
當我說"住手"
and he heard, “try harder,”
他卻聽成"再接再厲"
If you play-act at butchery long enough
當你在屠宰場打滾久了
you grow used to
你會漸漸習慣
the sounds of the screaming.
尖叫的聲音
It is just a side effect of industry;
那只是這一行的副作用
Everything gets cut
一切都被切成
into small, marketable pieces,
可販售的碎塊
you can almost forget they were ever real bodies.*Ver.2
讓你幾乎忘了 他們曾是活生生的肉體
you can almost forget they were ever real bodies.*Ver.2
讓你幾乎忘了 他們曾是活生生的肉體
I will not practice bloody hands.
我不願合污讓雙手沾滿鮮血
I will not make-believe dissected women.
我不相信被分解的虛構女人
My sex cannot be packaged,
我的性慾 無法包裝出售
my sex is magic,
我的性慾是神奇的
it is part of a bigger story;
它屬於宏大故事的一部分
I am whole.
我是完整的
I exist when you are not fucking me,
當你沒有幹我時 我依舊存在
and I will not be cut into pieces
anymore.